Best Pay N Play Casinos In Canada (Coming Soon To Canadian Players)
Trustly’s Pay N Play has revolutionized online casinos in Europe for a few years now. Word reached us that Pay N Play is finally coming to Canada. This means that you can start with real money gambling without an account and registration, and get paid out in less than five minutes. In preparation for Pay N Play in Canada, we have compiled useful information to learn more about the concept. Hopefully, you will get as excited about this as we are. Pay N Play is highly anticipated and could be compared to the arrival of live dealer games in online casinos.
What Is Pay N Play?
Pay N Play is a product from Trustly, an innovative payment processor from Sweden. The team at Trustly set out to identify the pain points existing casino players had. They spoke with thousands of players from different countries in Europe to better understand their needs and troubles. 94% of everyone who provided feedback said that they wanted instant access to their winnings – being able to withdraw and have access to this money with no delay. 80% of everyone stated that they would play more frequently if they knew that the online casino operator could provide instant withdrawals.
Through this survey, Trustly identified the following two main problems:
- Many players register to online casinos but never deposit
- KYC (Know Your Customer) process can be tedious, but it is necessary to establish details about the player in accordance with licence requirements relating to the law
- Lengthy withdrawal times
Trustly came up with two solutions:
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Automatically fulfill initial KYC requirements to allow players to start playing with real money
The result is a modernized way of playing in online casinos that is slowly becoming an industry standard in Europe – soon coming to Canada. With Pay N Play, players can enjoy both convenience and heightened security. Trustly will leverage BankID technology to allow real-time deposits and instant withdrawals (up to five minutes). You won’t have to go through long registration processes and filling out personal information, and setting secure passwords. Through BankID, all necessary credentials are read by Trustly and synced with the online casino. Minimum friction. No delays to play.
Trustly Pay N Play – How It Works
What better way to learn how it works than watching the official “Pay N Play How It Works” video from Trustly.
If you don’t have time to watch the video, it works as follows:
- Select your bank and log in
- Choose the account you want to pay from
- Confirm the transfer with your preferred authentication method
- Start playing your favorite casino games
Pay N Play – Two Main Models
There are two main models for Pay N Play, “Pure” and “Hybrid.” Below we will go through both and highlight the differences. It is still unclear exactly which model will conquer online casinos in Canada. Time will tell.
Pure Pay N Play Casino
Through the “pure” model, neither registration nor an account is required to play with real money. You only need a BankID or online banking credentials. These details are used to log in, deposit, play and hopefully withdraw your winnings. If you leave a gaming session and want to pick it up again later, sessions can be resumed through a “Continue play” feature.
Hybrid Pay N Play Casino
Hybrid Pay N Play casinos give players the option of going through the traditional registration flow, including verification processes. When it comes to depositing and withdrawing, you have the option to utilize Trustly’s speedy payments.
Safety of Pay N Play Technology in Canadian Online Casinos
Trustly is a renowned fintech company that has close partnerships with major financial services like PayPal and TransferWise. They started their company in 2008, and today over 6,000 merchants accept Trustly payments, including eBay and Facebook. Last year, Trustly entered Canada and Australia, adding to their existing coverage of Europe and the United States.
Additionally, Trustly is a licensed payment processor that the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority supervises. They hold a European Payment Services Provider licence in accordance with the Payment Services Directive 2007/64/EC.
Trustly leverage strong two-factor authentication technology in all their payments. They also leverage security technology from your bank. All transactions are further protected through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. They are ensuring that all data and vulnerable information are secure.
Pros And Cons Of Pay N Play Casino
Pros Of Pay N Play
- Instant deposits
- Instant withdrawals (up to five minutes)
- Secure fintech
- Automatic KYC verification
- Same casino content – fast access
- No boring registration forms
Cons Of Pay N Play
- Low availability of Pay N Play casinos in Canada to be expected
- No way for casinos to reach out to you about free bonus offers
FAQ Pay N Play In Canada
When will Pay N Play be available to online casinos in Canada?
At least two Pay N Play casinos are expected in the next few weeks. Once more details are known we will present them on our website. Given the superiority of Trustly, we expect that many more online casinos in Canada will offer Pay N Play in 2021.
What Canadian banks support Pay N Play?
This is unknown. We will update with accurate information when it is available. We expect that the big five banks will support Pay N Play: Bank of Montreal, ScotiaBank, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Royal Bank of Canada and Toronto-Dominion Bank.
What happens if my bank is not available on the list when trying to deposit to a Pay N Play casino?
If your bank is not listed, this means that you cannot play at that particular gaming site without going through the traditional registration, verification and payment methods. Or look for a compatible Pay N Play casino in Canada.
Do Pay N Play casinos offer welcome bonuses?
There is no correct answer to this. It depends on the Pay N Play casino. Some offer welcome bonuses, and some don’t, regardless of the welcome bonus – any casinos may still offer cashback bonuses or free spins to players.
What’s Next For Pay N Play?
We are still at the point where Pay N Play is not yet available in Canada. But we are confident enough to inform everyone about Trustly and Pay N Play since it is expected to become available within the next few weeks.
An existing aspect of Pay N Play is Trustly’s plans to allow for In-Banner Pay N Play. This means that Pay N Play can be integrated into banner advertising. For example, a banner on the Supremacy Casinos site. You would be able to play with real money inside an interactive banner hosted by the casino and displayed on our website. In our opinion, that is pretty awesome! We cannot wait for Pay N Play to become available!
Casinos With the Best Casino Bonus Offers in Canada
- Unbeatable loyalty scheme
- Accept Interac, Citadel, Instadebit and all best payment methods for Canadian players
- Decades of experience ensuring optimal player safety
- Accepts Interac, iDebit, and payments in CAD
- Fast payouts and really good customer support
- Impressive welcome offer with 4 bonuses
- Accepts Interac and payments in CAD
- High-end site, modern and easy to navigate
- Mobile friendly
- Accepts Interac and payments in CAD
- Wide variety of games for Canadian
- Great Loyalty scheme
- Accepts Interac as well as payments in CAD and crypto currencies
- Fast verification and payouts
- Impressive welcome offer with 4 bonuses
- Casino available in Canadian French
- Casino compatible with Mac
- eCOGRA Compliant
- Minimum Deposit: $20
- Monthly Withdrawal Limits: $20,000
- Great deposit and withdrawal options for Canadian players
- Up to $200 in bonuses + 100 Free Spins
- Superb customer service
- Very rewarding loyalty program
- Above average welcome offer
- Great selection of payment methods
- Wildly good welcome bonus
- Modern layout
- Exclusive Spinback feature
- Well above average welcome bonus
- Incredibly smooth mobile experience
- Casino and Sports
- Simple, user friendly design
- Focus on Responsible Gaming
- Great VIP scheme
- One of the best mobile casinos
- $750 in welcome bonus
- Solid reputation since 2003